• Critical Illness Acceleration – accelerates the death benefit when the insured experiences a qualifying event including heart attack, stroke and cancer
• Terminal Illness Acceleration – accelerates the death benefit when the insured has a terminal illness and life expectancy less than 12 months.
• Guaranteed Income for Life – annual income the insured cannot outlive.
FlexLife provides the following policy features:
Flexibility: Premium, income and death benefit flexibility with options to access policy benefits during the insured’s lifetime.
Premium – allows single premium, limited pay, lifetime premiums.
Additional Protection Benefit – COI blend to dial down the target premium.
Death Benefit – allows Option A and Option B.
Income – limited or lifetime income.
Minimum Death Benefit: $100,000
Issue Age: 0 – 85.
Coverage Period: Death benefit to age 120.
Surrender Schedule: 10 years
Policy Loans/Withdrawals: Available after the first policy year.
• Variable Net Cost Loan
• Fixed Net Cost Loan Method
• Overloan Protection Rider
1035x with Loans: Available for up to 50% of the gross exchange amount.
Interest Rate Crediting: S&P 500 Index. Minimum guaranteed annual interest rate of 2.5%. Annual gains locked in. Upside potential with downside protection.
Interest Crediting Strategies:
• Fixed Interest Strategy
• Point-to-Point, Cap Focus Index Strategy, S&P 500
• Point-to-Average Index Strategy, S&P 500
• Point-to-Point, Participation Focus Index Strategy, S&P 500
• Point-to-Point, No Cap Index Index Strategy, S&P 500
• Point-to-Point, MSCI Emerging Markets Index Strategy