• Elite Preferred (issue ages 20-70)
• Preferred Non-Smoker (issue ages 20-80)
• Standard Non-Smoker (issue ages 0-85)
• Preferred Smoker (issue ages 20-80)
• Standard Smoker (issue ages 20-85)
Death Benefit Protection Rider.
Issue Ages: 0-75
No-lapse period: 20 years
Premium: No additional charge 0-50. Above age 51, there is a premium charge.
Long-Term Care/Chronic Illness Acceleration:
Income tax-free living benefit in the event of a long-term/chronic illness through the Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefits Rider. Rider specs include:
• Available on all table ratings and all policies up to $2 million of death benefit
• Annual acceleration limited to the indexed IRS per diem benefit, $113,150 for 2012
• Own doctor must certify annually that insured is unable to perform 2 out of 6 ADL’s or cognitive impairment. ADL’s – Eating, Toileting, Transferring, Bathing, Dressing and Continence
• No additional premium cost.
• Rider is not underwritten separately.
• Cash Benefit, no restrictions on the use of the benefit
• Works well in trust-owned policies.
• Paid–up policy is available at the time of acceleration.
• No waiting period to accelerate the benefit.
Life Changes. Protect It.